Most research about life on Mars actually happens on Earth. An installment of the SciShow Space series introduces young scientists to the process of learning about one planet by studying our own. They observe photos of the similar environments and hear about the interesting discoveries. Will we one day find life on Mars? Thanks to this research, now we at least know where to look.
- Explore the many NASA missions to and around Mars
- Go into more detail on the terrestrial analogues
- Relies on prior knowledge of Mars and the environments that exist on the planet
- Shares fairly recent scientific data in a conversational format
- Connects astronomy and geography with other types of science