This What We Know (and Don't Know) about Ebola video also includes:
Most people know that Ebola is a deadly virus that they want to avoid, but understand very little about the disease itself. This short video hopes to change that by explaining how the virus affects the body, the symptoms it causes, and the way it spreads from one person to another.
- Integrate this video into a biology or health unit on viruses and diseases
- After watching this video, have students research other major epidemics and pandemics that have occurred throughout history
- In your flipped classroom use this video and short assessment as a homework assignment
- Video engages viewers with colorful animations that support content being presented
- Accompanying the video is a brief assessment with five multiple choice and three free-response questions
- Resource allows the option for teachers to develop their own lessons based on the video