Venus may not be the best option for the next space station! An episode of a larger solar system playlist describes the characteristics of the planet Venus. The instruction includes a description of its extreme environment and its physical characteristics.
- Have pupils create a poster of the important characteristics of a planet of their choice
- Incorporate during a solar system unit
- Consider monitoring the YouTube comments if making the video available for individual viewing
- Includes links to additional resources
- Highlights key vocabulary