This What's the Big Deal with Gluten? video also includes:
Is gluten-free just a fad? What is gluten anyway, and why can't some of us process it? This is the perfect video to break down the anatomy of gluten and the various diseases and symptoms caused by the notorious protein, as well as to debunk any myths or common misconceptions associated with gluten-free eating habits.
- Have learners research different popular diets today (e.g. the Atkins diet, the Paleo diet, etc.) that are founded upon minimal grain/gluten principles, and compare them to findings of other types of food plans or mainstream diets
- This would serve as a great cross-curricular assignment between physical education and biology classes
- Review other types of common food allergies and how symptoms compare with gluten sensitivity
- Excellent explanations and illustrations
- Customize online assessment and discussion questions provided by publisher