This What's the Catch? unit also includes:
There must be a catch! A comprehensive lesson looks at ocean fishing concerns through a set of five hands-on activities. Learners become aware of the risks of seafood contamination and factors that have affected the ocean environment.
5 Views 5 Downloads
- Create a foldable notebook to record main ideas from each activity
- Challenge your classes to research local fish contamination concerns
- Each activity has a specific set of materials that require time to set up
- Includes ideas for assessment questions
- Provides teacher's notes to help facilitate the lesson