This What's Your Angle? activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Identifying types of angles meets real-world application in an excellent, hands-on geometry activity. Learners use pipe cleaners and a visual model to independently discover the acute, right, or obtuse angles in their classroom, which they then list on a graphic organizer.
- Administer the last page of the resource as a reference handout that learners can continually refer back to
- When using the "Angle Finder", remind students that they must begin by placing the left side of their new angles along this side, and then follow by putting the corner of the pipe cleaner on the dot (learners can often be confused by beginning on the right side of the angle finder)
- Great hands-on, inquiry-based learning experience
- All activity materials included