How can you tell when a story takes place? Use context clues to infer the time of day and seasons of five short reading passages. Kids then note each passage's time period as daytime or nighttime, as well as winter or summer.
75 Views 86 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Add to a reading comprehension assessment
- Use as a homework assignment or in a language arts center
- Have kids write their own passages with hints about the setting of each story, but no explicit details
- Provides multiple-choice answers for each question
- Includes an answer key for quick assessment