Just when you thought you had life figured out ... here comes another great video! Young biologists discover the multi-faceted meaning of life through a video from a comprehensive science playlist. Content includes when life appeared on Earth, how RNA may have a bigger role in the origins of life, and why living things are in a constant struggle with entropy.
- Include the video in an evolution lesson or as an extension in a characteristics of life unit
- Provide extra info on the primordial soup experiment the narrator discusses
- Younger learners benefit from an explanation of entropy and should have a good understanding of evolution for watching the video
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Despite its complexity, the video is very enjoyable for a wide range of ages
- The explanations of terms and ideas are clear and concise with colorful illustrations