Surprisingly, dinosaur teeth and human teeth have a lot in common. Scholars discover how teeth form during embryonic development. They then compare fossil evidence of the similarities of teeth of ancient species.
5 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the lesson
- Incorporate during a unit on skeletal formation
- Expects a basic understanding of the structure of teeth
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Images provide clarity to the concepts
- Emphasizes the scientific explanations of the creation of teeth