This Where Do We Grow from Here? lesson plan also includes:
Did you know that the population is expected to grow to 11 billion by 2100? The resource serves final installment in a six-part series on the global population and its effects. Scholars interpret data from the United Nations about the future of world populations, engage in a hands-on activity, and participate in class discussion to better understand the magnitude of the topic.
- Differentiate for English learners by providing notes from the discussion questions
- Requires five paper plates and counting cards for materials
- Mandates that pupils have Internet-connected devices for part three
- Gives answers to provided discussion questions
- Builds skills in analyzing and using data to come to an educated conclusion