Learn the tricks plants use to attract insects and animals in their quest for pollination. A thorough video lesson describes plant adaptations that meet their reproductive needs. From bees to rodents to bats, the narrator describes how plants attract these creatures using color, smells, and tastes.
- Have pupils keep a list of the ways the design of plants aid in pollination
- Record new vocabulary in a glossary or graphic organizer
- Requires a basic understanding of plant reproduction
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Simple illustrations enhance the concepts
- Engaging presentation holds the viewers' attention