Getting to know your class—and letting them get to know each other—is easy with an icebreaker worksheet. Topics include favorite food, subject, color, and book, as well as their birthday, role models, and favorite memories.
78 Views 57 Downloads
- Encourage learners to add color to the graphic organizer
- Have class members share and present one or more of the items on their sheets to the rest of the class
- Provide colored pencils and crayons for individuals to use
- Intended for a middle or high school math class
- Some sections may not provide enough space for writing
- Each section is divided into different sized shapes