This Who’s Got Mail? lesson plan also includes:
Today's kids are probably not familiar with the conventions of letter writing, due to the boom of technology. Here is a lesson that will provide opportunities for formal and informal letter writing.
62 Views 39 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Reserve time in the computer lab for using the letter generator
- The Gardener and Dear Mr. Blueberry are suggested reading materials for the lesson
- Review the materials before implementing in the classroom
- Lesson includes three sessions
- A checklist and letter generator are provided in the lesson