Take a deep breath before watching this video from PBS Digital Studios that models for viewers how humans are connected through the air we share. The video explores how small the earth's atmosphere is compared to the rest of Earth.
4 Views 4 Downloads
- Use the video during a lesson on Earth's atmosphere
- Learners should be familiar with the concept of a mole in chemistry
- Video glosses over a whole bunch of math; be sure learners understand what is occurring
- Simple and clear narrative makes the material easy to understand
- Interesting concept hold learners' attention
- Not a whole lot of instructional value