Don't be mean, be above average. A straightforward video explains why degrees of freedom are used and how to recognize the error based on your sample population.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Lecture would work well for homework in a flipped classroom
- Pupils should already be familiar with figuring standard deviation before the lesson
- Be sure to follow the lesson with more direct instruction, as the video might leave some pupils confused
- The second in a series of seven statistics videos
- Demonstrates one guided practice problem step by step
- Does not clearly explain why mathematicians use degrees of freedom