This Why Are Vectors Useful? 2 lesson plan also includes:
Investigate the application of vector transformations applied to linear systems. Individuals use vectors to transform a linear system translating the solution to the origin. They apply their understanding of vectors, matrices, transformations, and linear systems to arrive at their conclusions. This is the 25th installment in a 29-part series of lessons.
- Provide a graphic organizer for the opener that requires individuals to use algebraic, geometric, and numeric methods
- Have scholars who need more practice graph each exercise to reinforce the geometric relationship and check their solutions
- A graphing calculator is useful in the lesson
- Resource is the 25th lesson in a 29-part series
- Provides an exit ticket as an informal assessment of the lesson
- Continually reviews previously learned concepts throughout the lesson