Your learners will use all the hours in a day to complete this riddle! They must figure out how many hours are in one day, three days, six days, and so on by using multiplication. They then use their answers to puzzle out the riddle.
15 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Assign this page for homework or as a warm up
- There isn't any space provided for kids to write down their work; you might suggest a separate sheet of paper or the back of the page
- Note that there are several answer keys on the second page, but you can disregard the others
- The goal to complete the riddle will provide some extra motivation for learners
- Answers are on the second page