In many different areas of the world, bats spread diseases that kill humans. Understanding how this happens may be the key to our survival. The video explains the diseases carried by bats, how they spread to other species, and the reason bats benefit us more than hurt us.
- Construct a list of the diseases bats are known to carry
- Compare our immune system to that of a bat
- Format the screen so pupils only see the video and not the comments
- Hidden Pokemon, and not-so-hidden superhero, in video excites viewers while not detracting from the science
- Short length helps maintain learners' attention