Hypotension can be caused by a number of things — pregnancy, after eating a full meal of carbs, medications, and even genetics. In the video, the narrator discusses why some people become dizzy or light-headed when they stand up quickly. Individuals briefly learn about hyper and hypotension.
- When studying the human body, have a stations day to address learners' questions and place this video at one station
- Video appropriate for middle schoolers and above
- Resource is two minutes, so it's super short and easy to incorporate into lesson
- Closed captioning in Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, and Spanish
- Video uses high-quality graphics and images