Rivers flow downhill, but why are there so many curves? The video explains how a straight river with only a tiny change begins to curve. It introduces the patterns all curving rivers follow all over the planet and other planets.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Find other examples of fractals in nature
- Discuss the final picture and the evidence of rivers on Mars
- Relies on some basic prior knowledge of ratios
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides a list of resources for those wanting more information
- Includes closed captioning in 10 languages