Although some may be crocodile tears, crying is a distinct honor humans hold. Scholars learn the biological reason behind the emotional crying in a video lesson. The lesson instructor explores the anatomical and psychological connections to sad tears.
- Ask pupils keep a list of the reasons for tears in the lesson
- Incorporate during a lesson on natural selection
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if assigning the video as homework
- Provides links to additional videos in the series
- Uses animations and images to clarify the anatomy