This Why Do Your Knuckles Pop? video also includes:
Pop! Why does bending your joints in a certain way cause a cracking sound? This fascinating video delves into the synovial fluid and "bubbles" that exist in your in the space between stretched out joints, as well as debunks some popular myths regarding knuckle popping.
- This would be a great "brain break" the next time you see a student cracking their knuckles/neck/hips/etc.!
- Use this video as an engaging hook or conclusion to a lesson on the different types of joints
- Pupils should have some basic understandings of anatomy, such as the purpose and composition of joints, prior to beginning this video
- Excellent graphics and animations
- Customize online assessment, discussion questions, and additional resources provided by publisher