Has your class ever wondered why time always progresses in a forward direction and why we cannot travel backward? Learners view this short video segment to explore the concept of entropy and its relevance to time in relation to their daily lives and activities. They discuss concepts presented in the video and how they would be different if time did not progress in a forward progression, as it currently does.
- Have the class create a video to demonstrate time passing in a forward and backward motion; discuss which appears more correct and why
- Instruct learners to research time travel and various theories associated with this concept
- Ensure all learners understand the concepts presented in this video before attempting to move to the next segment
- Short video allows ample opportunity to integrate other activities and experiments for thorough understanding of objectives presented
- Resource explains a complex topic using simple and clear language, making it easier for all learners to understand