This Why is Bread Fluffy, Vinegar Sour, and Swiss Cheese Holey? video also includes:
The gourmands and foodies in your class will love this gastronomical video! Educational and entertaining, the video explains the natural and added microorganisms that occur with food production, including yeast in bread, carbonation in water, and bacteria in cheese.
- Encourage learners to watch the video at home in order to discuss what they learned
- Use in a cooking or home economics class, or in a biology lesson about the natural processes in foods
- Have scholars research another question they have about their favorite food to learn about the way that food is created from beginning to consumption
- Once you begin the assessment, it's hard to return to the video for reference
- Provides an assessment and list of additional resources at the end of the video
- Keeps pupils engaged with intriguing questions, explanations, and animations