How can something as vast as the universe also be flat? Go beyond the Big Bang Theory using a video from an expansive physics playlist. Topics include the expansion and inflation of the universe, why opposite sides of the universe are the same temperature, and the new theories that hope to explain concepts that relativity cannot.
- Use the video to take a deeper look at the Big Bang Theory
- Follow up the resource with an interactive tool that helps to illustrate the expansion of the universe
- The video requires an understanding of general and special relativity
- The content is fascinating and conveyed in an engaging manner
- Analogies help viewers wrap their heads around the universe's size and rate of expansion