Why do certain plants only grow in specific regions of the earth? This is the focus of a video that explains how Earth's tilt affects the amount of direct and indirect sunlight certain areas receive.
1 Collection 4 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Re-create the video experiment in class to show students a real-life example
- The sixth in a series of 15 videos that discusses the sun and its influence on Earth
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- An experiment compares the growth of two of the same plant receiving direct and indirect sunlight
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards