This Wildwood Dancing: Rewriting a Fairytale activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After completing Juliet Marillier's young adult novel Wildwood Dancing, class members rewrite a traditional fairy tale, making three significant changes to illustrate a theme of their choosing.
13 Views 14 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have writers illustrate and publish their stories
- Part of a series of resources designed to accompany a reading of the novel
- The packet includes a rationale for the activity, step-by-step directions, a worksheet, peer view sheet, and a grading rubric
- Do direct connection is drawn between the writing assignment and Marillier's novel