This Wimpy Radar Antenna activity & project also includes:
The Diary of a Wimpy Antenna? In the last installment of a six-part series, your class constructs a model of a radio antenna and tests its torque. Pupils use the results to design a better model that resists bending and twisting forces.
5 Views 2 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use the investigating questions as a homework assignment
- Activity requires lots of materials; see materials list
- Prior preparation is necessary
- Includes reproducible worksheet with blank tables and graphs
- Much of the background information is a copy of the previous installment of the series