Power up! Class members research a type of power production using a great resource featuring a real-world problem. Groups select a type of power generation and pretend that they represent an engineering firm for their chosen power type. They consider the advantages and disadvantages of the power type and create proposals for power production in the local area.
- Have the class create a rubric for the presentation and posters
- Activity requires poster board and markers
- While the activity is associated with the antimatter lesson, it is not specifically about antimatter
- Improves presentation skills
- No handouts explaining the project are included
Included Materials - Join to Access