This Wind Farm lesson plan also includes:
A wind turbine is essentially just a giant pinwheel, right? Individuals first create pinwheels from paper, pins, and pencils. In groups, they model a wind farm along a coast and then test out their designs using an electric fan.
3 Views 1 Download
- If possible, take learners on a field trip to a wind farm
- Pupils should be familiar with wind power
- Activity requires a variety of materials, including a small electric fan
- Contains very detailed instructions for the activity
- Includes guiding questions for discussion