How much do you know about the holidays around the world? Second graders put their knowledge to the test with a 14-day lesson about global celebrations. They read informational text, employ KWL charts, and compare and contrast the many ways world citizens celebrate their cultures.
- Though the lesson calls for Kidspiration software, it is not necessary to complete the activity
- Lesson was written as part of a teacher preparation program; consider augmenting each part of the lesson to connect to your curriculum and learning objectives
- Focuses on Las Posadas, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Chinese New Year, and Christmas
- Addresses geography and technology standards
- Provides an ample list of resources and reading material
- Videos are not available
- Worksheet does not include symbols for matching