This Witches and Hags: Crash Course World Mythology #39 video also includes:
Where did the term nightmare originate? According to Norse mythology, hags (known as "mares") come at night and are responsible for bad dreams. Scholars explore the topic further using the 39th of 41 videos in the Crash Course World Mythology series. Viewers discover hags and witches from Celtic and Russian traditions.
- Have learners research and draw pictures of Baba Yaga
- Invite small groups to list examples of witches from folklore
- Fast-paced and packed with information, might be difficult to follow at times
- Witty, engaging, and conversational tone
- Helpful images and animations