This Women with Character Who Inspire Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Angelique Kidjo and Kerry Kennedy are the focal points of a lesson designed to shed light on inspirational women during Women's History Month. Scholars discuss and examine the lives of two women then showcase a woman in their lives who inspire them.
- If posting to social media is not an option, direct pupils to a classroom blog post that they can reply to with their answers
- Create a bulletin board to showcase the women class members choose to describe; include pictures and their written blurb
- Invite an influential woman to speak to the class about her life
- March is Women's History Month
- Check the PBS hashtag and email address to confirms it is still current
- Clickable links make sharing and downloading the lesson easy