This Woodsong: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What is better than a book full of adventures and thrills? A book that's full of true adventures and thrills the author actually experienced! Gary Paulsen recounts his life stories that inspired many of his books. Readers remain hooked on vivid storytelling while working through the novel study for Woodsong. They complete sentences with 10 vocabulary words, answer comprehension questions, and divide words into syllables to better understand his work.
- Read as part of an author study along with other Gary Paulsen books
- Includes a preview of a full novel study
- Asks scholars to use library or Internet resources for research
- Contains a map showing the setting of the first half of the novel
- Allows students to work at their own pace