Youngsters will love the adorable cat image on this worksheet as they practice writing words from the -at family. The resource includes several penmanship lines and a word bank of -at words, leaving a variety of options for use.
66 Views 54 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After learners have worked with this resource, have them design their own worksheets for different word families, each with an outline of an image representing that word family and word bank
- This seems like a perfect supplement to a reading of Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat
- Simple worksheet with multiple opportunities for use
- Handwriting lines are large enough for practice
- Word bank included at the bottom (cat, bat, hat, rat, sat, and that)