Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Youngsters will love the adorable cat image on this worksheet as they practice writing words from the -at family. The resource includes several penmanship lines and a word bank of -at words, leaving a variety of options for use.
61 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After learners have worked with this resource, have them design their own worksheets for different word families, each with an outline of an image representing that word family and word bank
- This seems like a perfect supplement to a reading of Dr. Seuss' Cat in the Hat
- Simple worksheet with multiple opportunities for use
- Handwriting lines are large enough for practice
- Word bank included at the bottom (cat, bat, hat, rat, sat, and that)