Learning can be as satisfying as a delicious piece of pizza. Have kids write the words from a sight word list on the crusts of each slice of pizza, and when they hear their sight word, they can color in the matching pepperoni.
125 Views 86 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- A fun warm-up activity for your language arts lesson
- Use words from a class list, vocabulary from a story, or with words of the week
- Designed for learners with dyslexia
- A great companion to your classroom word wall
- Helpful for kids with dyslexia or other difficulties with reading