This Working with Coordinate Planes: Assessments worksheet also includes:
It's time for scholars to show what they know about coordinate planes with a collection of three assessments. The exams' objectives include plotting points on a single grid, measuring using the distance formula, and identifying points on a coordinate plane.
- Conduct assessments before and after the unit to observe pupils' growth
- Use assessment data to drive instruction; identify areas that need further teaching
- Review assessment results in small group rotations to practice specific concepts that required additional support
- The collecition of assessments are the fourth in a collection of four resources covering the concept of coordinate planes
- The assessments' objectives are clear and to the point
- Assessments break up concepts into separate exams for a less intimidating test