This Working With Coordinate Planes: Instructor Video video also includes:
Watch a video intended for teachers to gain pointers, tips, and tricks to teach learners how to graph ordered pairs on a coordinate plane, and to calculate distances with the distance formula. Additionally, obtain recommendations for discussing specific topics and ideas for activities that reinforce the concepts.
- Bookmark the link to save for future reference as you work in a graphing unit
- Share video's link with colleagues
- The video references and contains information found in the corresponding student video
- The teacher video is the first in a collection of four resources covering the concept of coordinate planes
- The narrator speaks clearly and at a steady rate
- The attached resource lists a variety of materials to support working with coordinate planes