How long have you been looking for a worksheet that focuses on the long /u/ sound? You've found one here! Pupils add in the letter u to six words. They then match the words to the images along the left side of the paper.
33 Views 29 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After students have finished adding in the missing letters, invite them to color in the images
- Practice saying each word out loud to reinforce the long /u/ sound
- Drawing lines from the words to their matching images might not be the tidiest way for learners to connect images to words
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers
- Includes high-quality images