Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
How long have you been looking for a worksheet that focuses on the long /u/ sound? You've found one here! Pupils add in the letter u to six words. They then match the words to the images along the left side of the paper.
24 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After students have finished adding in the missing letters, invite them to color in the images
- Practice saying each word out loud to reinforce the long /u/ sound
- Drawing lines from the words to their matching images might not be the tidiest way for learners to connect images to words
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers
- Includes high-quality images