Why Lesson Planet?
Which is plural: fox or foxes? Invite your youngsters to choose the plural words out of six different pairs of words, which are placed by images that represent the nouns visually. Learners practice identifying and writing the plural words on the lines provided.
- After learners have finished writing in the plural words, invite them to color in the images
- This worksheet focuses on words that end in -s, -ch, -sh, -x, and -z
- Handwriting lines are provided to support beginning writers
- Kids will enjoy the line drawings included on the page
What Members Say
- Raven J., Social Studies Teacher
- Phoenix, AZ