Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
C is for cute cut-and-paste activity! Youngsters develop literacy by identifying images and words that begin with the letter "C", and then pasting their cut-outs onto a provided worksheet and writing descriptive sentences.
12 Views 13 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- To differentiate, students who do not feel comfortable writing complete sentences can practice writing only the word, or the letter C, by each picture
- As a follow-up activity, generate a class list of other words that begin with the letter C
- The picture cut-outs are provided in the resource's additional materials
- Please note that three of the eight images provided do not begin with the letter C, as there are only five blank spaces on the primary worksheet to include letter-C words
- The worksheet references an image of a police officer as a cop
- Includes penmanship lines for learners to write their sentences
- Reinforces understanding of alphabet and helps transition to writing sentences