Score a goal with your classes by showing the importance of science in soccer! Scholars learn how chemistry plays a part in the design of the soccer ball. An installment of a larger playlist explains how polymers make the properties of the ball possible.
- Build molecular models of the polymers mentioned in the lesson
- Bring in soccer balls and have pupils describe their properties before watching the video
- Expects at least a basic understanding of the sport of soccer
- Provides links to additional videos on similar topics
- Connects science to a sport popular with many students