This World History Timeline Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Using and online tool called TimeRime, class members create timelines that include what they consider to be the top 10 most important events from the first semester of world history. The first few pages of the assignment focus on how to sign up and use TimeRime. Following the instructions is an assignment page and a 20-point rubric.
- Online tool does improve upon a basic timeline by allowing for images, videos, audio clips, and text
- Pupils must practice critical thinking when deciding which ten events to feature as the most important
- There are some minor grammatical errors and typos in the document
- The links on the assignment page don't work anymore, so you may need to make some adaptations to the page