This World War I PowerPoint Projects activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Use these project guidelines as a start to designing your own class PowerPoint project and to consider what elements you would like to assign and assess in your class. While the resource begins with instructions for researching World War I topics, the project materials, such as the timeline and rubric, can really be adapted for use in other subject areas.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Rubric takes into consideration length of presentation, PowerPoint skills, timeliness, and peer/self evaluation
- Can download and edit document
- Content expectations are vague and will need further clarification
- Instructor may wish to include more specific expectations for self and peer evaluation sheets