Would you rather eat a cricket or a worm? Have your young writers decide and write about why. Choose from 35 different writing prompts to spark interest and creativity. Even your most reluctant writers are sure to enjoy. Each prompt also comes with a blank square for drawing a picture.
- Model for learners how to write an opinion prompt and support their stances with evidence or persuasion
- Use some of the prompts in writing centers
- Intended for beginning writers
- Comes with framed lines to promote neat handwriting
- Offers opportunites for creative writing