Unfortunately, most items lose value over time. The lesson presentation shows how to model this depreciation with a linear expression. After writing the expression, the instructor demonstrates how to use it to predict the time it takes for the item to reach a specified value.
- Review the meaning of appreciation and depreciation prior to the lesson
- Incorporate the video lesson on a day that requires a substitute
- Expects previous experience with linear modeling
- Presents the answer to the application question in a complete sentence
- Provides an option for closed captioning to support note taking