This Writing and Developing Storyboards lesson plan also includes:
Storyboarding is an essential part of planning a film. Introduce your class to storyboarding and allow groups time to plan out their documentaries in this sixth lesson in a series about creating documentaries. Class members review an included handout and observe as the instructor models how to storyboard before breaking into their groups.
- Comes with a handout about storyboarding
- Allows plenty of time for collaboration
- The blank storyboards, which are supposed to be attached, are not present
- The plan mentions a PSA project rather than a documentary project, but the same procedures apply
- Lesson steps are very bare bones