Heat things up in your high school chemistry class with a instructional video on combustion reactions. Starting off with a brief explanation of combustion and the different chemicals involved, this resource walks step by step through the process of balancing this category of chemical equations.
- Include this resource as part of an introductory lesson series on balancing chemical equations
- Create a worksheet for students to complete as they watch the video and follow along with the example problems
- Assign this video as homework in your flipped chemistry classroom
- Offers four examples that clearly demonstrate how to balance combustions equations
- Video concludes with a series of helpful tips for balancing equations
- Presenter is a little dry, and may not capture the engagement of all students