Expressions or equations, how do you prefer to solve an application question with two unknowns? The lesson presenter demonstrates how to write expressions to find the number of both student and adult tickets sold. The method allows learners to forgo the substitution step which some just might prefer!
- Post the video as a resource for homework and during review
- Follow the lesson with guided practice to ensure understanding
- Requires strong equations and expression writing skills
- Emphasizes the importance of defining variables and expressions
- Writes a sentence to answer the application question