Before beginning a reading of Wuthering Heights, class members respond to a series of statements on an anticipation guide.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- After a whole-class discussion collect the guides; return the guides at the end of the unit and asks readers to compare their initial response to the opinions after reading the novel
- The first in a series of six resources designed to be used with Wuthering Heights
- Consider revising the guide to include themes you will address in your unit
- The anticipation guide directs readers to some of the themes of the novel
- The guide prompts do not address some of the more significant themes of the novel